BUNRI Chain Bucket Skimmer “CBS”
Approximately seven times the recovery capacity of the belt system*.
Oil skimmer that uses the unique bucket system.
Optimum for collecting floating oil and scum.
* In-house ratio.
- The recovery capacity is about seven times*1 compared to that of the belt system.
*1 In-house ratio.
- This unit removes hydraulic oil, lubricating oil, and scum mixed in the water-soluble coolant to prevent liquid spoilage and odors from being generated.
- The unique bucket shape efficiently collects floating oil and scum.
- This unit is also effective for low-viscosity floating oil and liquid that are heated*2 in the washing machine.
*2 If you want to heat it or if the liquid temperature exceeds 60°C, plea
Product introduction video
The unique bucket shape collects oil and scum floating on the liquid surface of the coolant.
- The collected coolant, oil, and scum are discharged from the chute of the main body to the separation tank.
- Coolant is separated from scum/oil in the separation tank using the difference in specific gravity between the coolant and scum/oil. Then, the oil is discharged to the oil box, and the coolant is returned to the tank again.
Comparison with belt system
▼ For more information, please contact us ! ▼
▼ You can get the brochure as well! ▼