|January 1923||Founder, Yoheiji Oya started selling tools at 5129 Jukkenzaka, Chigasaki Kanagawa.|
|June 1953||To commemorate the 30th anniversary of foundation, incorporated Marukoshi Store with a capital of 60,000yen. Started selling transmission parts.|
|July 1957||Moved head office to 1-1-1 Tomoe ,Chigasaki. Started selling Hydraulic
and pneumatic equipment.
|Nobember 1970||Relocated head office to 5-16-17 Nango , Chigasaki. Started selling material handling equipment.|
|June 1972||Changed trade name to Marukoshi Co., Ltd. and increased capital to 5 million yen|
|September 1973||In commemoration of the 50th anniversary of foundation and the 20th anniversary of incorporation, the new head office was built building.|
|Aplil 1975||Increased capital to 10 million yen. Started selling automation equipment.|
|June 1989||Established overseas sales division.|
|Nobember 1993||In commemoration of 70th anniversary of foundation. and the 40th anniversary of incorporation , increased capital to 30 million yen.|
|August 1996||Established sales company in Singapore following expansion of overseas
sales department. Company name
"Mac International Equipment Pte.,Ltd. "
|June 2013||90th anniversary of foundation.|
We will provide the future of customers.(81)467-87-1552Inquiry Please send E-mail