Environmental Equipment Dust Collectors
Compact, low-noise dust collectors that are ideal for processing locally generated dust. Uses a proprietary high-performance turbo blower that only a blower manufacturer can provide. The pleated, molded, non-woven fabric filter expands the filtration surface area and dramatically boosts dust collection efficiency. Clogging is minimized, which means dust collection efficiency is maintained.
- 1. Possible to have exhaust-side duct piping
- This option is now available as a custom-made.
- 2. Superior suction force
- Uses a proprietary high-performance turbo blower that only a blower manufacturer can provide.
- 3. High dust collection efficiency
- The pleated, molded, non-woven filter fabric expands the filtration surface area and dramatically boosts dust collection efficiency. Clogging is minimized.
- 4. Simple shaking (shaking dust off the filter)
- Uses a simple-to-operate, rope-actuated manual shaking method. The unique shaking method and specially treated filter fabric make it easy to dislodge the dust, improving the effectiveness of the shaking.
- 5. Easy maintenance and inspection
- No tools are required to perform maintenance and inspection of models CFA-110, H215C/T, and H220.
- 6. Low noise
- The blower is mounted inside the main unit, meaning that it runs at a low 60 dB (A) level.
- 7. Flexible setup and compact design
- The intake port can be installed on the left or right, which provides flexibility in choosing an installation location.
- The small but powerful motor efficiently delivers a large airflow, and the compact design saves space and costs.
- The pleated filter fabric helps reduce the size and weight of the unit.
- Casters provided as standard make it easy to move the unit around.
- ※ Casters are optional parts on the CFA-H410 and CFA-H515.
2. Machine tools / Industrial machinery / Specialized machinery / Powder processing equipment / Steelmaking / Ceramic industry equipment, etc.